Irish Stairlifts & Bathrooms | The Flow 2 Stairlift
The Flow 2 makes freedom easy and luxurious.
Elegant and thoughtful design, plus an array of features, allows the Flow 2 to access virtually any floor of a home with style—then fold-away safely and compactly.
With the ability to safely traverse even the most winding stairways, it’s easy to see why the Flow II is one of the most talked-about stair lifts in the industry.
- Features Include
- Exceptionally neat bottom vertical start.
- Cam assisted Manuel swivel seat
- Choice of upholstery and colours
- Inter linked seat-footrest (fold in one motion)
- Wireless control unit
- Joystick operation- choice of 4 types of joystick
- 2 C-cell batteries in every unit
- Rail- single tube with constant diameter of 8cm
- Inclination- -70 degrees up to + 70 degrees
- Lifting capacity- 125 kg (19.68 stone)
- Wireless call and park station with push button at top and bottom of stairs
- Automatic swivel chair
- Installation at inside or outside of stairs
- Parking bend/place halfway on staircase for ‘out of the way’ parking
- Curved armrests for extra security
- Foldable seat and footrest
- Completely foldable
- Selection of rail, fabric and vinyl upholstery colours
Visit our showroom
Unit 5/6 Clane Business Park, Clane, Co. Kildare
For more information visit us at www.irishstairlifts.ie
Irish Stairlifts & Bathrooms are committed to giving you our customer the best attention at all times. If you are buying a Stairlift or a Bathroom we are here to help.
We specialise in the supply and installation of all types of disability products for your home and pride ourselves in only using the best products available at all times.
Showcase your Products with the OT Network
Let us find the right Occupational Therapist for you
We offer a single-source referral pathway, arranging for the relevant Occupational Therapist to be located efficiently and effectively. This service is available for all to access and free of charge.
We use our social media networks in order to share these referrals with minimal identifiable information shared, therefore protecting the identity of Clients and maintaining a high level of discretion & confidentiality
Should you wish for a referral to be posted, please contact us with only the key information to be shared, such as what you require, where you are and how you wish to be contacted.
Once posted, you can expect to receive contact within a number of hours, so that you can discuss your specific requirements with the relevant OTs in your area.
What Our Members Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us …
The OT Network is “a fantastic place where local Occupational Therapists can advertise their services.
They have been a pleasure to work with and they always act in a timely and efficient manner to any requests that I have had to date.”
“The Housing Grant Directory has generated a significant level of new business for us, month on month, and provides us with a platform from which to further expand our trade.”
“We have found privateOT.ie to be a very useful tool in Disability Needs gaining exposure for our product range.
It lets us change our product focus depending on time of year.”