Irish Stairlifts & Bathrooms | FOLDACHAIR D10
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is a brand new design of ultra lightweight folding electric wheelchair that folds in just a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
The foldachair® d10 features a brand new frame design frame manufactured from a magnesium / aluminium alloy giving a lifting weight of 23 kgs without batteries.
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles, folded measurements 77.5 x 35cm
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Safely supports up to 180kg/396lbs
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 28kg/61 lb including battery weight
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Flip-up footrest
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 5cm/4.5″ ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Two quiet 250-watt brushless motors for ultimate power
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- 24V/14AH (28Ah is optional) Lithium battery – chargeable on or off the board
- Choice of colour: orange with black
940 *650*975 cm (L*W*H)
650*350*775 cm (L*W*H)
700*500*860 cm (L*W*H)
Seat Height (back)
150KG (23 stone)
24V/7AH*2 PCS (EXTRA 2 PCS is optional)
2 pcs 24V/250 WATT Brushless motor
Call us now on 045 892 696 to arrange a free demonstration in our showroom.
Irish Stairlifts & Bathrooms are committed to giving you our customer the best attention at all times. If you are buying a Stairlift or a Bathroom we are here to help.
We specialise in the supply and installation of all types of disability products for your home and pride ourselves in only using the best products available at all times.
Showcase your Products with the OT Network
Let us find the right Occupational Therapist for you
We offer a single-source referral pathway, arranging for the relevant Occupational Therapist to be located efficiently and effectively. This service is available for all to access and free of charge.
We use our social media networks in order to share these referrals with minimal identifiable information shared, therefore protecting the identity of Clients and maintaining a high level of discretion & confidentiality
Should you wish for a referral to be posted, please contact us with only the key information to be shared, such as what you require, where you are and how you wish to be contacted.
Once posted, you can expect to receive contact within a number of hours, so that you can discuss your specific requirements with the relevant OTs in your area.
What Our Members Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us …
The OT Network is “a fantastic place where local Occupational Therapists can advertise their services.
They have been a pleasure to work with and they always act in a timely and efficient manner to any requests that I have had to date.”Pamela Fegan
“The Housing Grant Directory has generated a significant level of new business for us, month on month, and provides us with a platform from which to further expand our trade.”Brendan Mahony
“We have found privateOT.ie to be a very useful tool in Disability Needs gaining exposure for our product range.
It lets us change our product focus depending on time of year.”Mark Spottiswoode