Arjo | Sara Flex Standing & Raising Aid
Designed to make every-day transfer and care tasks easier, Sara® Flex from Arjo equips one caregiver with the ability to position a patient from a seated to a safe, secure and comfortable standing position, in one ergonomic movement.
In this evaluation study, the Sara Flex was shown to:
- Allow more forward knee movement during raising and lowering
- Allow more body weight through the feet during raising
- Give one of the closest Centre of Pressure movement patterns to the natural active movement
In addition, the study noted:
- The Sara Flex was the most preferred device in the trial
- The Sara Flex encourages the participant to be more active through sitting and standing assisted transfers
Flexible silicone leg support
- Requiring no adjustment, the larger surface caters to the needs of a broader range of patients while delivering optimized comfort1
- Curved design with a larger, soft and flexible surface supports the legs and knees throughout the sit-to-stand movement
Flexible silicone leg strap
- Low placement and multiple adjustment options
- Enhanced adaptability for a broad range of body types and sizes
- Ensures patients can be comfortably positioned from a seated-to-standing position1
Ergonomic forward movement
- Forward movement, in combination with the flexible leg support, enables an ergonomic and comfortable sit-to-stand movement1
Small and light
- Keeps Sara Flex at an optimal size that is non-intrusive and suited to the needs of patients that may otherwise be intimidated by bulky or cumbersome handling equipment
- Designed with aesthetic appeal in mind, ensuring vulnerable patients remain calm during the sit-to-stand transfer
Low footplate with horizontal position
- Facilitates an ergonomic sit-to-stand movement that is specifically designed to feel smooth and natural for the patient2
- Enables easy foot placement while supporting and enhancing the sit-to-stand movement
Easy-to-use hand control with display
- Ensures the sit-to-stand task is quick, minimally exertive and hassle-free
- Ensures caregivers can work closely with their patient and intuitively read weight or maneuver the lift
- Easy-to-grasp and angled patient handle helps ensure comfortable positioning of hands, wrists and elbows throughout the sit-to-stand movement
- Flexible grip with intuitive ergonomic efficiency
For more information about the Sara Flex, please visit: https://www.otnetwork.ie/product/sara-flex/
Alternatively, should you wish to arrange a trial of the Sara Flex, please visit:
Arjo is a global supplier of medical devices, services and solutions that improve quality of life for people with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges.
We create value by improving clinical outcomes for patients and enabling a better work environment for healthcare professionals. We thereby contribute to a sustainable healthcare system – always with people in mind.
Showcase your Products with the OT Network
Let us find the right Occupational Therapist for you
We offer a single-source referral pathway, arranging for the relevant Occupational Therapist to be located efficiently and effectively. This service is available for all to access and free of charge.
We use our social media networks in order to share these referrals with minimal identifiable information shared, therefore protecting the identity of Clients and maintaining a high level of discretion & confidentiality
Should you wish for a referral to be posted, please contact us with only the key information to be shared, such as what you require, where you are and how you wish to be contacted.
Once posted, you can expect to receive contact within a number of hours, so that you can discuss your specific requirements with the relevant OTs in your area.
What Our Members Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us …
The OT Network is “a fantastic place where local Occupational Therapists can advertise their services.
They have been a pleasure to work with and they always act in a timely and efficient manner to any requests that I have had to date.”
“The Housing Grant Directory has generated a significant level of new business for us, month on month, and provides us with a platform from which to further expand our trade.”
“We have found privateOT.ie to be a very useful tool in Disability Needs gaining exposure for our product range.
It lets us change our product focus depending on time of year.”